Currently not scheduled for 2013 check back for updates!
Half day summer camp (introduction to horses)
Taught by Phoenix Farms
E Day camp from 9am to 12pm
Bring bagged lunch
Cost Only $55 per day
Click here to Register
Dress Code For Saftey:
- An approved ASTM riding helmet properly fitted. Phoenix Farms has some you can use, but regular riders will want to get their own.
- Long pants/jeans are fine, but the inner seams may chafe your legs. Riding breeches are made to prevent this problem and are recommended for serious riding.
- Boots or shoes with a heel. Sneakers are allowed, but not preferred.
- While not required, gloves are helpful to maintain a good grip on the reins.
- Fly spray is recommended too as the flies that bother the horses will bother you if given the chance.
Presently not open
We offer half hour rides and for the more adventuresome cowboys and we have a hour ride that includes taking your horse for a dip in the river!
To get a true "Cowboy" experience we have 1-2 night camping trips, and for the romantic at heart we have a great sunset ride for that special cowboy or cowgirl!
Starting in July
BIRTHDAY / SPECIAL EVENT PARTIES
Basic fee: $175 up to 15 children
2 hours of fun! The first hour spent with a trainer and calm horse. The second hour at our
outdoor picnic area!
The horses are led by trained Saluda river adventure employees and all the horses used for parties are calm and friendly.